2016 End of School Year Info for Parents
PETER WOODBURY SCHOOL
180 COUNTY ROAD
BEDFORD, NH 03110
June 3, 2016
The last day of school in Bedford will be Wednesday, June 15th, 2016. There will be a
12:20 dismissal at Peter Woobury School, with lunch being served to the students.
- To All Kindergarten Parents – If you know your child will not be in school on the last day, Tuesday, June 14th, please leave a self-addressed stamped envelope or plan to pick up the report card during the summer from the school secretary.
- The Lost and Found boxes at Peter Woodbury School are full of items. Please check them any time before June 15th. After that date, any items left over will be donated to charity.
- If you are moving during the summer, please let the office know as soon as possible. You will need to stop by the office to sign a release of information form.
- On Wednesday morning, June 15th, the fourth grade students will have a “Move-up”program at McKelvie. There will be an “Applause Parade” at approximately 9:00 before the students board the buses to McKelvie. The students in grades one through three will line up in the halls to applaud and the parents will line up in the gym to applaud. The fourth grade students will make one loop around the school and then make their way through the gym. The Peter Woodbury “Move-up” will be from 9:30 -10:00 for students in grades one through three. Students will visit next year’s classroom and meet their teacher.
- Please double check to see that all school books and library books have been returned and lunch accounts are paid in full.
- As of Thursday, June 16th, the front parking lot will be under construction. All visitors must enter the building through the back door near the Kindergarten wing. There will be signs directing you to the front office.
- Meet and Greet Day is scheduled for Wednesday, August 24th from 1:30 to 3:00pm.
- School hours for next year will be 8:00am to 2:20pm for grades one through four and the K plus program. The morning Kindergarten session will run from 8:00am to 10:40. The afternoon Kindergarten session will run from 11:40am to 2:20pm.
- On behalf of all faculty and staff members, we extend to parents and students best wishes for an enjoyable and relaxing summer. See you on the first day of school which is Thursday, August 25th, 2016.
Cheryl Daley Dan Mitchell
Principal Assistant Principal