A letter has gone home with students with some important end of year information for parents. The same information can be found below.
- Kindergarten's last day of school is Friday, June 16th.
- Grades 1-4 last day of school is Monday, June 19th with 12:20 dismissal. Lunch will be served.
- Lost and found items will be donated at the end of the day on June 19th. Please check those bins for missing items.
- Our move up day tradition for 4th graders is changing this year. We will have a clap out at 9am for our 4th graders. Students will be walking outside around the square on the hardtop, where parents will be lined up behind the cones. After walking that square, students will board buses to visit McKelvie. Please note: 4th graders will not find out their teachers until August when Infosnap is filled out by parents.
- Meet and Greet is schedule for Monday, August 28th from 1:30-3:00